Our vision is that Somerset children and young people are safe, healthy, happy, are ambitious for their future and develop skills for life.
We want them to:
- be treated fairly and have a voice in what matters to them
- achieve economic independence and contribute to their community
- learn well and develop skills for life
- make healthy choices and develop resilience
- be confident, ambitious and achieve success
We set out in our Plan what we aim to do, how we aim to do it and how we will know whether or not we have succeeded.