We provide a comprehensive energy management service to schools, public sector and not for profit organisations.
Our aim is to help our customers to reduce what they spend on energy and cut carbon emissions. We achieve this through effective energy procurement to get the best prices and by providing our customers with energy conservation advice and tools to help them identify and reduce energy waste.
The service that we provide includes:
- Access to value for money contacts for electricity and gas supply
- Bill checking and cost recovery
- Tools to support energy management (AMR, online energy management portal)
- Energy budget information, market news and general advice on conservation and efficiency to help you minimise costs
- General advice on energy efficiency and renewable energy, including identifying potential savings
- Advice on complying with energy legislation
- Assistance with carbon reporting
Our comprehensive service saves you time and money by managing your contracts with suppliers, checking your utility bills and providing you with the latest technical support.
Schools, local authorities, housing associations, charities, and not for profit organisations are all eligible to access the Council’s energy supply and bureau service.