Somerset County Council

Care and chaperoning

  • Apply to become a chaperoneChildren in public performances or entertainment under a licence issued by us must be supervised by a chaperone approved by us
  • Children in careInformation and advice for children and young people who are in care in Somerset
  • Leaving careServices and advice for the continuing support to young people leaving care