The Heart of the South West Technical Assistance Project supports implementation of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme for England across Devon, Plymouth, Somerset and Torbay.
It aims to
- Raise awareness, understanding and take-up of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the European Social Fund (ESF) funding opportunities in the Heart of the South West
- Promote networking, collaborative-working and exchanges of best practice in relation to ERDF and ESF funding opportunities and activities in the Heart of the South West
- Showcase ERDF and ESF activities and achievements in the Heart of the South West
The project runs from 1 February 2016 to 31 January 2019 and is receiving up to £101,495 of funding from the England European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Activity is led by a local consortium including
- Somerset County Council
- Devon County Council
- Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership
- Plymouth City Council
- Torbay Development Agency
For more information about ERDF and ESF in the Heart of the South West, including activity through the Heart of the South West Technical Assistance Project, please visit the Heart of the South West website.